From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter
Spitz
Sent: November 23, 2021 8:27 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Adding SD cards to Victor Stream Second Generation

Pardon my ignorance but how do I convert the 128 GB card on my pc to FAT
32?

On 11/23/21, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:
I have heard of cards as large as 256 gig being used on the stream.
Cards larger than 32 gig must first be formatted to fat32 on your pc.
Then you can put the card in your stream, and push the menu button,
that's
the 7 key, till you hear format. Then press the confirm key which is
the
key below the 9 key and wait for the formatting to happen.