Re: resolved was RE: [TechTalk] help with my system tray

Thomas N. Chan

I will just go to the add/remove program and remove it since you are not using it.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 14:10, Kimsan via groups.io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

After one google search and a guess, I figured it out.

I typed in taskbar in the search on the start menu and I was able to figure it out.

Thanks.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...