From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: November 28, 2021 7:27 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] styles of desktop computers

Perhaps Troy had an all-in-one computer, with the monitor and speakers and the actual computer all in the same case.  But all-in-one units cost more for the same performance, according to what I read.  What I read was a number of years old and I don’t know if that is as true anymore but if you want a small computer, I think that is the thing to concentrate on, not whether different components are combined.

Are the kinds of small computers more expensive for the same performance or doesn’t that matter?

Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 7:16 AM

Hi. There are lots of different styles of desk top pcs. They have gotten much smaller. I have a lanovo think center that's no larger than a video tape. It has 16 gig of ram and a 1 TB solid state hard drive.

Chris Judge