Re: styles of desktop computers

Monte Single

Subscribing to blindads list would  be a good idea,  you could get an idea of what may be available.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: November 28, 2021 12:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] styles of desktop computers

Hmm, I'm not shopping for a computer quite yet but maybe I need to subscribe to that blindads list.

Troy

On 11/28/2021 9:30 AM, Monte Single wrote:

I recently saw an add on blindads from Kevin.  He was selling a computer thaqt was 1 inch by 1 inch by 7 inches.  It was not quite up  to date for win11  but it had good specs.  I think the price was 250 u s dollars.