Re: Wrong Jaws behaivor

Bharat

Hi Mike,

Would you by any chance know as to why are those settings turned off
by default?

Thank you,

Bharat.

On 11/29/21, Mike B. <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:
Pablo,

In the browser you're using open the quick settings, Insert + V.
In the search field type, select, and wait a moment for the list to populate

and you should get 2 results, down arrow to them.

It should say, Select and copy from..., if Jaws reports, select and copy
from virtual cursor, press the spacebar so Jaws reports, select and copy
Full content using on screen highlight

Do this for both entries, then tab to, Okay, and press enter to save /
close.

Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"