From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 8:51 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws configuration to change but I'm unsure what it's called! lol

I don't recall the situation. Did you just switch to a new computer or reinstall or install a new operating system? Are you using a newly installed browser?

You may have to open the context menu and tell the browser you want to be shown images. I haven't done this enough to know what different browsers do. I worked with one browser where I had to decide something about describing images one time or in general. But I'll let others discuss the question in detail.

Gene

On 11/27/2021 5:09 PM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
So yeah, I can read it using my phone but with chrome and windows 10, nothing appears.

Kimsan Song
Kimsansong@...