Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 12:49 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Wrong Jaws behaivor

Hello all,

On previous Jaws versions, I was able to select parts of a web page using the temporary place markers and pressing Insert plus M to Select all text between the marked place and the current position in the current document.

However, since a few months ago, this behavior changed. Now the temporary place markers and insert M allows  me to select and copy only the text. Not the properties of the selected text. For example, if I am selecting links, Jaws is not pasting the URL embedded to these links. Jaws used to do that before.

Someone know if there is any setting I should modify to be able to copy and paste the selected text with all properties including the URL associated to the links on the selected text?

Thanks in advance,

Pablo