question about talking clocks

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Does anyone know if there are any talking clocks that set the time themselves
when there's a time-change? I know computers and those sorts of things do, but I
don't have room in my room for my computer, and I don't trust voice-controled
things like smart speakers. I have a talking clock in my room, and it works
grate, but it doesn't set itself, and it's a pain to remember to ask Mom to do
it for me twice a year and I'm too afraid of messing something up if I tried it
myself. If you don't know of anything then that's fine, I just thought I'd ask.
Thanks Madison