Re: 7-zip has left me

Laz

This happened to me once in the past and I just needed to update it.

Stay well,

Laz

On 11/29/21, Mert Anlar <sonay-mert@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hey there;
seems that your 7-zip is upset for some reason. You can try uninstalling
completely without any leftover and reinstalling again, thus it might
start working happily like before.
Like all creatures, softwares require care as well unfortunately.
Best regards
29.11.2021 03:40 tarihinde Nancy Hill yazd─▒:
I have used 7 zip for years. All of a sudden a couple of weeks ago,
it refused to open a.zip file for me. As far as I know nothing on my
PC had changed. win10, jaws 21ish. It resumed working after I re-did
7-zip's .exe file.

Last night I downloaded something from Bookshare and 7zip refused me
again.

I tried to add the .exe file again, but this time no go.

The refusal said"

---------------------------
7-Zip
---------------------------
Access is denied.

C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7zG.exe

\Program Files\7-Zip\7zG.exe

i have no clue why it is refusing me.

Your help to solve this concern would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

nancy

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/