with windows 11 which programs can you use voice typing with?

joanne

I don't even have windows 10 and was really surprised that all of the new computers already have 11. I was listening to a windows 11 demo and found it fascinating that you can talk things that usually had to be typed before. What exactly can this feature do, and is it available for use online? For instance, asking it to find websites, etc.? I do type well but the voice thing seemed intriguing and I just wondered what programs voice typing would work.

Thanks.