Re: Wrong Jaws behaivor

Pablo Morales

I just sent them an email. Let us see what happen.

Thanks  Mike,

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 12:06 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wrong Jaws behaivor

Hi Pablo,

Have you sent this information to FS / Vispero tech support?  I haven't heard anyone else on any of the Jaws lists or the other tech lists mention this problem and I'm wondering if something didn't get screwed up somewhere along the line with all these other things that have been going on with these later versions of Jaws.  You  know, trying to increase their compatibility with Windows 10 & 11.

Have you looked in the Settings Center and tried to tweak any settings while running Brave, Chrome or Edge?  It sure sounds like something is broken or maybe changed to the layered keystrokes feature.  Here are the email addresses for tech support.  I will continue to play around to see if I can figure out anything, but the big thing is I don't have Office 365 installed, I'm running Office 2016, but my Windows 10 system isn't available to me for a couple of more days.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 8:44 PM

Hi Mike,

I am using Jaws Version 2022.2110.60 ILM and the selected and copied text goes to Microsoft word office 365 installed in my computer. My computer is using Windows 10. However, I am seeing this behavior since Jaws 2020. It used to work fine  no matter how much text I was selecting. If I was selecting text with links from a web page. When I pasted that information to word, on word appeared the whole selected text including the embedded links from the web page. Now, jaws is not doing that. However, if I press control + A and copy. Windows is able to paste the whole page with graphics, tables, text and embedded links. Jaws no longer was able to do that with selected parts of a web page.

Thanks Mike,

Pablo