Re: NVDA is able to simulate the temporary place markers?

Pablo Morales

Hello Jujube,

Thank you for your quick feedback.

I took a look on this ad before and I found that it is great to create bookmarks on web pages. I might missed understood, but it is what I found. However, I am trying to select portions of a web page. The guys of FS uses a temporary place marker since it is used only to specify a beginning point to select text. Some times we need to select large parts of a web site and navigate holding down the shift key could be hard. The temporary place markers are deleted As soon as you move away from that page

The best,

Pablo