Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 9:17 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] User way accessibility overlay

Hi there,

So has anyone seen the user way accessibility overlay on websites?

I’ve heard Leo Laporte advertise it as a sponsor on his Tech Guy radio show, and hearing him descried it… it reminds me a lot of the AudioEye etc. thing we were talking about.

Is this particular one any better, or does it interfere with screen readers and generally suck  just like the rest?

Like the others, all a website owner ha have to do is put a JavaScript code one line in their page and it is suppose to do magical things.

Now I know Leo isn’t super familiar w with accessibility and that.

John