question about e-transfers

Madison Martin

Hi all,
This is likely a really basic and maybe even stupid question, but I know
absolutely nothing about online banking so please forgive me. I'm planning on
trying to sell some things, and I think that the only methoid of payment that I
can use is e-transfer since I don't have a PayPal account or any of those other
fancy forms of payment. Now I've never done any of my own online banking so I
don't have access to my account on my laptop, so I'm wondering, do I need to
have access to my account on this laptop in order for an e-transfer to work, or
if I just provide my email address will it still work even if I don't have
access to my account on my laptop? I hope this makes sense, I'm using latest
versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Really hope someone can help me, please no
judgement since I'm such a novice. Thanks Madison