From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Madison Martin
Sent: November 30, 2021 3:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] question about e-transfers

Hi all,
This is likely a really basic and maybe even stupid question, but I know
absolutely nothing about online banking so please forgive me. I'm planning
on
trying to sell some things, and I think that the only methoid of payment
that I
can use is e-transfer since I don't have a PayPal account or any of those
other
fancy forms of payment. Now I've never done any of my own online banking so
don't have access to my account on my laptop, so I'm wondering, do I need to
have access to my account on this laptop in order for an e-transfer to work,
or
if I just provide my email address will it still work even if I don't have
access to my account on my laptop? I hope this makes sense, I'm using latest
versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Really hope someone can help me, please no
judgement since I'm such a novice. Thanks Madison