Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 11:15 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] sending messages on iphone s e

Hi List,

I posted this to the “phones for the blind”  and thought I would try here also.OK,

Last week I switched from the iphone 7 to the new SE.

I just tried sending a message using dictation.

Siri read the message back to me and asked if I wanted to send it.

I said yes.

Then siri said I would have to use the ap.

What ap.  What’[s wrong.

This worked fine on my 7.

I know ios 15.02 is on the new phone,  could this be mucking up my life?

Not cheering yet,