From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of "Marvin
Atkins"
Sent: November 30, 2021 8:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] question about e-transfers

Madison,
As best I know, E-Transfers are used in Canada but not the U.S. and I don't
know about other countries. You do have to have online access to your
account, I.e. checking, savings etc. because you have to tell the money
where to go once you get a E-Transfer email. In the email, there is a link
that asks you which bank do you want the money deposited in.
HTH,
Marvin