From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte
Single
Sent: December 1, 2021 1:46 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] question about e-transfers

Hi Madison, I live in Canada and do use e transfers once in a while, great
for sending some cash to family or a friend.

I use a credit union and not a major bank, but I think the procedure and
rules are similar, here in Canada at least.
I can send an e transfer from my computer or smart phone because I have
online banking set up.
Also, I can do etransfers by going my my bank and getting a teller to do it
for me.
At my credit union, it costs a buck to sendan e transfer. I suspect the
major banks may charge more.
No, your email address is not part of the e transfer process.
Call your bank and ask there.