Re: kitty wireless.

Carolyn Arnold

I believe they used AT&T when I had them. I think my phone service and coverage is better than AT&T, but Consumer Cellular has wonderful Customer Service.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 6:33 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] kitty wireless.

Hi Holly,

I know Consumer Cellular will use different cell provider service towers depending on where you're located. Do you know what cell provider towers they're using for you? I'm curious to see if they're using Verizon's towers because I'm curious to see if the service quality is as good.

Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"