Re: kitty wireless.

Howard Traxler

Marda, what is a SE 2020?  I am also with Consumer Cellular, but I bought their cheapest flip phone for about $35.  I don't think it has any kind of speech access.  I may trade for a smarter phone if I think I can learn to work it.

Howard

On 12/1/2021 5:24 PM, Marda wrote:

I am on consumer cellular.  They have good service and I like that their customer service is all US based.  They did away with my old ten dollar a month plan without telling me in advance which made me mad and I think there are a few cheaper companies but I stick with them because their prices and customer service are still good and when I went to their counter at a target store they turned on voiceover for me with my SE 2020 and were very nice so I appreciated that.

Marda

On 12/1/2021 5:04 PM, Holly wrote:
Jim:

Are you in the U.S.?  I just signed up with Consumer Cellular.  I was with Verizon before and my bill was $54 for one phone with 3 gb of data.  Now, with my new service, I am paying $20 a month for the same plan.  They are having a promotion now, so get $5 off every month for the next 20 months, then the price will go to $25 a month.

If you DeLong to AARP or are a member of USAA, you also get a discount.