Re: OK, found a version of Linux

Angelo Sonnesso

Vinux has resurfaced, and Ubuntu Mate is accessible .

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marda
Sent: Thursday, December 2, 2021 5:44 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] OK, found a version of Linux

I read an article about accessible coconut recently. I think it was on
David Goldfield's tech vi announce list. I'll see if I still have it.
Don't know if I deleted it or not. I might have since I have never used
linux.

Marda

On 12/2/2021 4:30 AM, Dave via groups.io wrote:
Hello again,

Well, I found a version of Linux that is said to be Blind User friendly.

It is called "Accessible Coconut".

And I can find it on a site named Source Forge.

have yet to go there and hunt for it, but will do that soon.

If anyone is using this version of Linux, and you have helpful
commentary to offer, I would be interested to hear what you might
share, about accessible Coconut, or any other version of Linux.

Thanks,

Grumpy Dave