Re: OK, found a version of Linux

Thomas N. Chan

You just need to download ubuntu, while installing, maybe give that 5 minutes or more to let it load the splashscreen or certain files in. hit window key - alt - s
if it didn't talk, wait for a bit more. depending how fast your machine or VM.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 at 03:41, - <dandunfee@...> wrote:

Here is a blind linux userss mailing list subscribe page, the info you want is common fare there:.

--
ent-
XR