Sent: Friday, December 03, 2021 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] [jfw-users] FW: Avoid Switching to Windows 11 As Long as Possible!!

Hi Group,

I am using NVDA 2021.2 and I don't experience most of these problems. I am using the latest version of Microsoft Word from the 365 package and I do notice some sluggishness, but not as is described in this message from the Jaws-Users list.

The only major difference is that on my system--which is an HP desktop, I must click on the show hidden items chevron button and then use left/right arrow keys to highlight individual items on the system tray. This feature has effectively broken the NVDA add-on for syst tray list.