Re: [Tec Talk] sending messages on iPhone s e

Thomas N. Chan

You can get quite a bit from amazon.

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 at 17:51, Marda <marda.pianist@...> wrote:

I saw a recent promotion from apple for it for $399.  but I don't know how long that lasted or if it's still on.  Maybe there will be some holiday deals.

Marda

On 12/2/2021 3:43 AM, chris judge wrote:

Hi Monte.

You should be happy with that phone. I bought my girlfriend one last year for Christmas and she loves it. I believe I paid around $550 for it at the apple store at the time.

Chris Judge

JAWS
                  Certified, 2021