Re: [jfw-users] FW: Avoid Switching to Windows 11 As Long as Possible!!

John Holcomb II

Lol Gene, you always  forget to include the link.

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2021 7:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] [jfw-users] FW: Avoid Switching to Windows 11 As Long as Possible!!

I forgot to include the link:

Sent: Friday, December 03, 2021 6:03 PM

Well, problems are in all new operating systems. the accessibility issues are not excluded from this list.

However, regardless of the cons against the operating system. What are the pros?

This is my concern. Not the problems because eventually these problems are going to be fix. What are going to be the advantages that could convince users to install Windows 11?

This is like the last IO’s updates. No much new. The same thing just a few appearance changes on the surface.