Re: adding a second address to my amazon account

Carolyn Arnold

Troy, my sighted sister couldn't even get that to work, when she was here last month.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Saturday, December 4, 2021 4:21 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] adding a second address to my amazon account

Hi all,

I just added a second credit card to my amazon account for my mom to use when she makes purchases, but now I called amazon to find out if when my mom puts a purchase on her card if the package can be sent in her name and I was told that to have that happen we'd have to add an address and associate it with her credit card even if the address is the same as mine. Can anyone tell me exactly where to go to do this? The representative sent me an e-mail with a link into my account and told me to go into addresses at the top of the page but I've been going in circles for the past few minutes and can't figure it out.

I called the main amazon number when I contacted them and the lady said she couldn't help me, is the disability line anymore helpful in cases like this?

Thanks.

Troy