Re: FitBit or other

Victor

Hello:

I own an Apple Watch and it is very accessible. I like it a lot.

Blessings,

Victor

On Dec 4, 2021, at 4:18 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io <ashbreger=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,
I used to own a Fitbit and I couldn’t read it other than sinking with my phone. Also I could not utilize any of the music and/or other features that it had on it. I would recommend an Apple Watch as I’ve heard that those are accessible.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Dec 4, 2021, at 3:27 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net> wrote:

Well, I confess, I need to get movin'!

Is there any FitBit or other brand watch that is accessible for a totally blind person?

Please share your knowledge with me. Also, if there is a more appropriate group to handle this line of questions, please infor me.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

nancy