Re: FitBit or other

Thomas N. Chan

I have had a fitbit charge series for a while. I used to own charge 2 and now charge 4.
what is not reading on the android?

In matter of fact to me, I think IOS with the latest version of IOS 15.1, in order for me to read the steps, distance and so on, I need to turn on the screen recognition , but for android,  all is reading well.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 at 04:31, Michael Rodgerson <monex249@...> wrote:
Nancy, I have had a FITBIT in the past on a Apple device, and it
worked well, but when I switched to android it didn't read the menus.

I have one if you would like to buy it, please contact me off line.

monex249@...

Michael Rodgerson