Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2021 7:41 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Improving copy and paste of information

Hello all,

I am using a computer where I need to be copying large amounts of content from one app to another app. For example from a text file to a Microsoft Word document, or from an Excel sheet to another excel sheet, or between different software. And, I am finding that the computer is taking a very long time to move the information from one app to another app or from one file to a different file.

I am running Windows 10, version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.1387)

This computer has a Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz, 10 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)

16 GB of Memory and 1 TB of SSD.

Is there anything that I can do to increase the copy and paste speed in this computer?

Thanks to all,

Pablo