Sent: Friday, December 10, 2021 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Large list of Jaws keystrokes

So at the risk of sounding dumb, if I’m listening to music am I able to use one of the layered keystroke under volume? Would it be system?

For the past several years, I’ve been doing sndvol to turn things down.

This was a helpful list that I was to lazy to look up so thank you!

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...