Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] mail account in windows 10

I was able to locate all that a couple of weeks ago. My issue is locating the password box.

Typically, it’s one tab after the username but it’s not there!

I could care less for the mail app, but I simply use that program for other email accounts I rarely check, for example, my outlook and Gmail accounts.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...