From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 1:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] mail account in windows 10

I don’t know why the password field isn’t available or something you can tab to.  It may be being displayed but if it is unavailable, your screen-reader may just skip it.  It appears from what you are saying that after you type your username, it still isn’t available.  Are you using the app for any other e-mail accounts?  Perhaps you might try another e-mail program.  Windows Live Mail will work well and Thunderbird will work well.  Since you seldom look at the accounts anywayy, one or the other of these programs should serve you fine.  If they were your main e-mail programs, you might want to decide which you prefer for general use but for the evidently very small amount you will use the program, I don’t think it matters.

Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 3:03 PM

I thought that as well, about the next button.

The next button wouldn’t activate.

Kimsan Song

Kimsansong@...