From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:09 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

With all due respect, Michael seems to go through one of these phases about every few months. And this is not the first time he has given the list away and then taken control back within a day. The fact is that his new co-list owner was rude to me in private messages and when I commented on this fact, he immediately went on the defensive and was quite rude himself. And when I defended myself and responded to her rudeness, she immediately banned me from the list so no thanks.