Re: audio described tv shows?

heather albright

Ah what is your tv provider, if it is Spectrum I can provide a contact so they can get it to work.  The FCC requires Fox, CBS, NBC and ABC to provide audio description. But, I do not think it applies to streaming services. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Brent Harding
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 12:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] audio described tv shows?

Hulu is supposed to have a bunch, but even though they categorize shows like 911, 911 Lonestar, and the Resident to be in the audio description category, that feature isn’t there on those shows as far as I have found. I wish I could get those with the description back, as even on TV here, they were last year until the time when the local Fox affiliate appears to have removed all SAP including even the Spanish on the football I don’t care about, but sometimes use to test that it was still there when it was.