issue with Microsoft office365 and Microsoft word

Josh Kennedy

Hi

I am trying to edit a document in microssoft word, whenever I go to the top of the document and type something it is put at the top but then when I hit arrow keys like down arrow it puts me all the way at the bottom. The cursor is jumping around in the latest word with both jaws and NVDA. Is this a Microsoft word bug? So to edit the document, I ended up having to finnish editing it using google docs then re-download it to the Microsoft word format.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows