Re: issue with Microsoft office365 and Microsoft word

Gene

What happens if, after it jumps for the first time, you go back up to the top and try to down arrow again.  At this point, we don’t know if this is something that happens the first time you try to move or in general after you add text at the top.

We don’t know if this happens to sighted people or just blind users.  Perhaps someone can ask a sighted person using your version of the program.

Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 3:00 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] issue with Microsoft office365 and Microsoft word

Hi

I am trying to edit a document in microssoft word, whenever I go to the top of the document and type something it is put at the top but then when I hit arrow keys like down arrow it puts me all the way at the bottom. The cursor is jumping around in the latest word with both jaws and NVDA. Is this a Microsoft word bug? So to edit the document, I ended up having to finnish editing it using google docs then re-download it to the Microsoft word format.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows