Re: issue with Microsoft office365 and Microsoft word

Josh Kennedy

if I go back to the top and down arrow sometimes it puts me on the next line, sometimes it jumps to the bottom of the document. I did a google search for this issue and apparently others are having this issue with recent versions of office365. It was ok though, I just opened the file in google docs, finnished editing it then re-saved as a microsoft office file from google docs itself. Jaws works very good with the google office on the web browser.