From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Wayne Scott
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 2:24 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Brailleiant

I have the Brailliant 20 anbackup. It works fairly well. Although at times the aluetooth is rocky. It's good backup though. I have both Focus and the aBrailliantddThe 20 can fit in your purse or fanny pack very easily.

Wayne Scott

On Jan 14, 2022, at 12:20 PM, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for possible alternatives to the Focus blu, and I found the Brailleiant. I wonder if any of you has it, and what is their experience with it.

I would like to see if in terms of functionality it is similar to focus.

Thank you.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo