Hello:

I don't have one, but I've heard good things about the Mantis Q  40 Braille display from the American Printing House for the Blind.  www.aph.org

Victor

On Jan 14, 2022, at 11:55 AM, Ashley Breger via groups.io <ashbreger@...> wrote:

I’ve had it for at least two or three years now. Like I said it’s not very portable but it can be transported. This device is also Bluetooth compatible.

Ashley Breger

On Jan 14, 2022, at 1:50 PM, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@...> wrote:

Thank you Ashley. How long have you had it?

Teresa Arroyo

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashley Breger via groups.io
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 2:38 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Brailleiant

Hello,

I on the Humanware Brailliant b 80. This display isn’t so great for portability as it is so large but as far as reading and editing it is great!

Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jan 14, 2022, at 1:20 PM, Teresa Arroyo Llosa <tarroyollosa@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for possible alternatives to the Focus blu, and I found the Brailleiant. I wonder if any of you has it, and what is their experience with it.

I would like to see if in terms of functionality it is similar to focus.

Thank you.

Regards,

Teresa Arroyo