Business email addresses

Armando

I don’t know if this is related to technology, but please forgive me. I have noticed that some businesses use a Gmail address instead of a professional email address, like info@.... I understand that some businesses can’t afford Google workspace or other professional email because of their budget, but with cPanel, you get free email accounts. My question is, what do you think of businesses using Gmail accounts as their business name, like businessname@...? In my opinion, if they have a professional domain, they should have a professional email address.