Re: Warning! Don't Upgrade to Firefox 43 So Fast! #article

Victor

Yes, it's a shame that web Visum has gone to the wayside. I need to
solve captchas sometimes, but not often enough to buy Rumola. I hope
someone develops another free tool.

VictorOn 12/16/15, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes it still works on my version whatever that is. I would think the latest
version but not sure. I try to keep browsers up to date . But the only
time
I use Firefox is when I need Web visume. Other than that I never use it or
open it up. I might go days or even months without ever using it. If there
is a update I think it asked me if I want to install it I think.