Re: choosing which credit card to use on amazon

enes sarıbaş

Hi,

There should be a payment method selection button.  Clicking it should give you a list.  Or a button that has the name of card and last four on it.

On 1/15/2022 6:23 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I called amazon a couple of weeks ago and had them add a credit card for my mom to use when she makes purchases but does anybody know how we choose which card to use? I have my card attached to the account and then the new one for my mom, and I haven't made any purchases since the change but she has and she doesn't see a way to choose which card to use.

Thanks.

Troy