When in the Check out process, under heading 2, there is a button to "Change payment method". That will take you to the area which contains all the payment options you have set up in the account and even a link to add a new credit card.

Once the methods are set up, each method will have a radio button. Select the method you want and then go to the "use this method and it will then use whatever card or type of payment you have selected.

Marie

On 1/16/2022 6:53 AM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
That is very odd. Amazon takes all forms of creditcard, and also allows you to use the checking account.

On 1/16/2022 8:37 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
That must be pretty hard to do. My sister ordered a Keurig for me, never could get Amazon to take my credit card from her phone, so she just got it for me for Christmas. I had written her a check for another purchase she made for me and could not get it to take my credit card number.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2022 7:25 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] choosing which credit card to use on amazon

Hi,

There should be a payment method selection button.  Clicking it should give you a list.  Or a button that has the name of card and last four on it.

On 1/15/2022 6:23 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I called amazon a couple of weeks ago and had them add a credit card
for my mom to use when she makes purchases but does anybody know how
we choose which card to use? I have my card attached to the account
and then the new one for my mom, and I haven't made any purchases
since the change but she has and she doesn't see a way to choose which
card to use.

Thanks.

Troy

--
I don't mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.