From: "enes sarıbaş" <enes.saribas@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] choosing which credit card to use on amazon

That is very odd. Amazon takes all forms of creditcard, and also allows
you to use the checking account.

On 1/16/2022 8:37 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
That must be pretty hard to do. My sister ordered a Keurig for me, never could get Amazon to take my credit card from her phone, so she just got it for me for Christmas. I had written her a check for another purchase she made for me and could not get it to take my credit card number.