Re: choosing which credit card to use on amazon

Victor

I buy products from Amazon using my VESA debit card with no trouble.

Victor

On Jan 16, 2022, at 10:53 AM, enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:

Just to clerify, it is unlikely people resideing in the US would utilize a foreign card for payments for the most part.

On 1/16/2022 12:50 PM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
This is good to know, but it is unlikely that many people here would have a UK issued credit card.

On 1/16/2022 8:58 AM, Walter Ramage via groups.io wrote:
Hi. That is not quite the case. Amazon from the 19th of this month will no longer allow Visa credit cards that have been issued in the UK to be used. Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of enes saribas
Sent: 16 January 2022 14:53
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] choosing which credit card to use on amazon

That is very odd. Amazon takes all forms of creditcard, and also allows you to use the checking account.

On 1/16/2022 8:37 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
That must be pretty hard to do. My sister ordered a Keurig for me, never could get Amazon to take my credit card from her phone, so she just got it for me for Christmas. I had written her a check for another purchase she made for me and could not get it to take my credit card number.