SETTING ALL GROUPS.IO LISTS TO NOMAIL

Hello All:

This may be a tall order, but I'll throw it out anyway just in case there's
a way to do it and I haven't been paying close attention.

I need to SET ALL GROUPS.IO LISTS I'm on to NOMAIL temporarily. I'm going
away for a bit 'cause my RESTLESS LEGS choose to go a-wandering as always!
Since I MAY NOT LIKELY HAVE REASONABLE ACCESS to list mail, there could be a
LOT OF BOUNCES by the time I get back to base.

So, how can I set ALL GROUPS.IO LISTS to nomail with a single list command
if it's possible?

Gracious thanks as always for making me a tad better than I deserve!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado