Re: problem with links in an e-mail

Gene

:Perhaps something has changed in the data-base cited.  I don't know how disabling this data-base would affect ad blocking in general.  Disabling it temporarily may just mean for following this specific link.  I haven't looked into how UBlock  Origin (spelling) works.  You could disable the add-on when you are going to read this newsletter or you could disable the data-base temporarily when you get such a message.

But I would think the data-bases that tell the program when something is or is likely to be advertising changes over time.

Gene

On 1/21/2022 2:30 PM, Vicki W wrote:
Hi,

I have noticed that recently when I click on a link in an e-mail, most often Top Tech Tidbitts, that I get the following message, which does not pop up in every e-mail, but always in Top Tech Tidbits:

wiki/Strict-blocking
uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:
https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001dcu1IQi8hBihcR00FrzB73mxt70ZboDY3F2aDFKeNJ1TPtLzoj-Cx0m4lUMZ3V2eL5ckrQq4YNbFrVRLY7SmJO5G1gNE2qd6I-wdh9FKekFanJOH-0nvwTc8rMoQGgFOB9DSLuNB_sTMHHExDORNqzYJkMFeM7Ug7Wy0IwIAvx2Jco96o2Wvvq--LKFt78gCWVZAQR3nHV1jd_ng3Gl562sGxk5SA8JxqN2Qrx_1OB4=&c=PRJYZgIPp3Tzm7MYLMrv0MxQLCcC_6r8lXGofcP9DDf6yCD4L3ES_g==&ch=n_Y1I9BQfJ49sbkmGKihgGE-a2ehvciv7igolowgHVjSJCLBoECOgg==
Because of the following filter:
||rs6.net^
Found in:
Peter Lowe’s Ad and tracking server list

adservers
Close this window
Disable strict blocking for
r20.rs6.net
Temporarily
Permanently

Anyone have any ideas why I would suddenly start getting this message especially in specific e-mails?

Thanks.

Vicki