Re: Copying Web Links Help Please.

Armando

Hello. Have you tried different web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.?

On Jan 25, 2022, at 8:09 PM, Janet <janet.harvard@...> wrote:

Hi Gene,

Yes, I’ve tried that several times, but to no avail.  This drives me crazy though.  I just can’t imagine what is the problem.  I don’t know what else to try.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 6:35 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Copying Web Links Help Please.

Have you rebooted since this problem began?  Not shutting down the computer and then starting it again, but using the restart option?  When odd problems occur, that is one of the first things to try.

Gene

On 1/25/2022 6:08 PM, Janet wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Recently when I am on a web page, I want to copy certain text, but no matter what I do, I can’t copy anything.  I can select text, but just not copy.  The file menu doesn’t give me any options, the view menu doesn’t give me any options, when I open the application menu the task bar pops up.  I am using Windows 10 JAWS 2020, Brave or MS Edge.  Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows