From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 2:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Buying A New Computer Question Please.

Hi Gene,

Thank you for this, as I was just  reading about this.  I’m not sure if I would want this though now.  I’m looking for a small computer instead of having to deal with all the wires, plugs, large towers.  I just can’t stand my laptop.  My laptop is just way to sluggish   I definitely need a computer though.  I definitely need a email program besides this flaky Windows Mail App.  I’m still looking at some of the all in one computers, but those have some cooling issues.

Janet .

Sent from Mail for Windows