Re: Using monday.com with a Screen Reader

Armando

Have you tried NVDA?

On Jan 30, 2022, at 2:26 PM, Dave Van Der Molen <dvm975@...> wrote:

Hi Emile.

Unfortunately, that will not work for me, because my Lenovo mini-desktop doesn't have bluetooth support. I use a qBraille XL Braille display, which, with System access anyway, can work only when connected via bluetooth, according to the qBraille manual.

Thanks.

On 01/30/2022 1:58 p.m., emile wrote:
Hi there! Just for curiosity, I just tried Monday.com using system access and windows 10. It worked flawlessly.
Emile.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Van Der Molen
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2022 7:11 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Using monday.com with a Screen Reader

Yes, my employer knows about this. I'll use AIRA if I have to as a last resort.

Thanks.

On 01/29/2022 5:39 p.m., Armando L. Vias wrote:
Hey Dave! Have you tried talking to your employer about it? Also, have you thought about using AIRA? Thank you.

On Jan 29, 2022, at 5:37 PM, Dave Van Der Molen <dvm975@...> wrote:

Hi everyone.

My place of employment uses the monday.com group task-managing platform. I'm finding monday.com to be very inaccessible with Jaws and Windows 10. Does anyone have experience using that task manager, and how did you make it work best for you? monday.com says they're WCAG and ADA compliant, but I have found that using it with Jaws has been a frustrating experience. Has anyone used it successfully with TalkBack, Voiceover, Voiceview, Nvda, or any other screen reader?

Thanks!

Dave V